Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the shelf life of your products?
- Broth lasts 4 days in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer. Cauliflower rice lasts for 3 months in the freezer.
2. Will my order get delivered daily or will everything be delivered all at once?
- We normally deliver everything all at once since broth can be stored up to 6 months frozen and cauliflower rice up to 3 months.
3. What other food can I take when I am on a full-day cleanse?
- Vegetables, spices, and zero carb shirataki noodles may be added to broth. Black coffee and tea is also allowed.
4. Is broth advisable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers?
- Broth is a superfood and has numerous benefits for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers when taken as a healthy snack or side dish. We don't advise pregnant mothers to take broth as a meal replacement or cleanse. Breastfeeding mothers can take it as a meal replacement 6 months postpartum. The Beginner's Cleanse and One Day Cleanses may be taken at 1 year postpartum while the Three Day Cleanse is only advisable when one is no longer breastfeeding.